Sometimes, it just takes a few fixes to turn your house into a home. When you have a home construction project on your mind, trust the team that will handle the project from design to execution to ensure your 100% satisfaction. At Shawn’s Custom Homes, Inc, we are proud to deliver exceptional craftsmanship to homeowners across Brookings, SD, and the surrounding areas. Let us help you explore the possibilities for your home!
Steel Buildings: The Perfect Choice for Your Commercial Construction Project
Our company is proud to use Federal Steel Systems pre-engineered steel buildings for commercial projects.
All Metal Buildings (Available Sizes 30′ x 30′ up to 200′ x 300′)
- Shop Buildings
- Cold Storage
- Riding Arenas
- Hay Barns
Why Consider Investing in a Steel Building?
2. Steel is more impervious to weather damage and is fire-resistant.
3. Compared to other types of building construction, pre-engineered steel buildings are up to 30% cheaper to insure.
4. Pre-engineered steel buildings are considered to be lifetime buildings. Pre-engineered steel buildings by Shawn’s Custom Homes require minimal maintenance and upkeep.
5. The power and durability of steel makes it the ideal material for buildings requiring large open floor spaces, such as arenas, community centers, manufacturing facilities, and religious gathering spaces.
6. Steel buildings can have a clear span of 300’ wide. Therefore, the designer and builder can work with an enormous space that is column-free, satisfying complicated space designs while maintaining an unencumbered floor area.
8. The design of your building is engineered to comply with your local code requirements, meeting the local environmental needs.
9. Federal Steel Systems buildings are a prefabricated original product that is engineered to meet your particular design, unique exterior colors, needs, and wants. Your building is pre-punched, precut, pre-drilled, pre-welded, pre-fitted, and prepared to be assembled upon arrival to your location.
10. Selecting one of the many exterior options will make the exterior of your Federal Steel Systems building look like stone, brick, or stucco. You are only limited by your imagination!
11. Your building can be customized with unique doors, windows, and other accessories that will add function and aesthetic appeal for a lifetime.